Monday, November 7, 2011

Winter's Falling, Treasuries Rising

I have neglected making treasury collections on Etsy for well over a year. But I found a kind of crazy new inspiration this evening and finally made a new one (below.) What happened was, I was on my "personal page" over there, and glanced over at my private favorites - recently listed grid. It seemed pretty nice all together! So I copied most of it into a treasury. OTOH, that grid is only 3 x 3 images, so I did try to artfully patch in the 4th rows 2 times--right side and bottom.




In fact, I enjoyed that so much, I tried it a second time a couple of hours later!

4 comments:

Additionsstyle said...

Two great collections! Nice treasuries.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Anonymous said...

cute!

Samantha said...

They are both very nice treasuries! You did a great job...as did the creators!

Rose Clearfield said...

Beautiful treasuries! Great idea for collections.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin