Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Ad Design

Some of you may have noticed that I've been using "Project Wonderful" to place ads for my work on different sites (including American Craft Guide) and this week, I came up with this new design.

I really LIKE the way it works as an image and a design...but where I'm less sure and less experienced is how it works as an AD!! I worry it's too subtle, that if the colors are not bright and eye catching, it will get lost in the "chatter" of bold color, animations, etc. So I'm putting it here for feed back and ideas, thoughts, etc. After all, "lots of heads" are better than one, right?

It's already out there, which is I guess, the real test. And as with all things like this...time will tell...

1 comment:

Artsnark said...

I like it! Would love to hear what it pulls in for you

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin