Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Complicated Story Requires Quick Response!

OK, I'm still lame with this whole blogging business, you know, all the cross connections and linking and all of it? Anyway, long story short, another Esty artist, ArtSnark, won her choice of a pair of my earrings in an earlier online project...and then asked my permission to repost her "prize" on her blog, which is here.

I thought this was pretty cool. Anyone who is reading this now, and likes my earrings enough to enter a contest, still has a couple of days. Just go to Stacey's blog and post a comment. That's it, you're entered into a drawing that will be held this Thursday...and if you win...well, then you visit me and choose a pair of earrings from my Etsy shop! Please check out her drawings and other fascinating bits and pieces in her Etsy shop, too, which is here.

ArtSnark's Artifacts is the link to post on if you'd like to enter the drawing...but hurry, it's almost Thursday!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely contest! I hope you're enjoying yourself too!

danunepthys(at)hotmail(dot)com

Braggin' Rights! said...

You talk about being lame in the blogging area- not true! At least you're not like me- too intimidated to start a blog because I don't know what to talk about- and have my stuff in too many venues, occupies way too much time!

Phyllis said...

Thank you for the contest. I entered because I love your jewelry!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin