Monday, May 17, 2010

Three Quick Things

Yesterday I mentioned how Purrmeister was worming his way into every nook and cranny of my camper and look, how cute, he's in a cupboard....

...UNTIL you see that it is right above the kitchen sink.....bad kitty!! Well, he knows where the pet food is stored. I just have to learn to close doors quickly. I have to wonder what I will do when he doubles in size yet again? Although he's now over 8 lbs, he still isn't close to growing into his big, really big, feet!

Yesterday was a glorious overcast day except that it was quite windy, which is always a challenge when doing photos in the garden. Lots is finally in bloom so I chose this one to begin my garden "show and tell" because....


...the colors coordinate perfectly with the beautiful treasury that included my work, posted yesterday. Sunny Monday--I really like the title AND the yellow and purple theme!

It was curated by Sirpa of SirpaKJewelry. Her Etsy shop is full of really pretty pieces including lots of wire winding with lovely oxidation framing pretty jewels. Please visit and see what you think!! And click on the treasury image here to go to the actual page...we need comments!! I think this collection should make it to the Etsy front page but we need your views to help make that happen!

By the way, in case you're wondering what looks different? This is the new format that Etsy treasuries are presented in now...a bit wider and over all, a bit larger. It's a nice improvement!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once he gets to full size I doubt he will make it from the sink to the cupboard, unless of course he gets "taller" and then just hauls himself up.

You know I love purple and yellow so that showcase was a delight to my eyes!

Josie said...

he looks comfy in there. LOL ..

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with Purrmeister making himself at home in the cupboard. Looks perfectly reasonable to me.

J. M. P. said...

I've enjoyed seeing your amazing necklace in that treasury. What a combination of colours, and what good ideas can people have!
Purrmeister looks so funny in both pics :D

Hot Rocks said...

That is a very pretty treasury, and you ametrine necklace is really beautiful. Perfect for spring! Purrmeister, (love his name) looks extremely happy in his new found spot!

Ann said...

Oh that Purrmeister is a cutie, even when he's sitting in the kitchen cupboard.
I really like the new format for the treasuries. Much easier to see.

Jen said...

Those are some big paws!

Lin said...

How did he get in there???! Looks like a good out-of-the-way spot though! ;)

Katherine said...

Those are the BEST pictures... Kitty in the Cupboard!! :)

Katherine
shoot-me-now.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin