- 2 quarts boiling water, left to just stop boiling (I boil the water and then steep the tea in a stainless steel pot with a lid)
- steep 4 bags of green tea (I like Salada) and 3 bags of Celestial Seasoning raspberry tea (or Mandarin orange, lemon or berry--any one is good!)
- leave to steep until cool to the touch--like maybe 6 or 8 hours? overnight?
- remove tea bags, pour into a pitcher, and refrigerate
- add lots of lemon juice to taste.
M-m-m-m, good and good for you! This is my beverage of choice and I had a bit of fun taking a photo of a nice cold glass.
It was a busy weekend out at the campground--lots of tent action and good that we are ironing out kinks now because Memorial Day Weekend--next weekend--will be very full and very busy.
My new studio in the camper, such as it is, is working very well! I added a "balance ball" chair with wheels and am still carrying stuff back and forth as I work to finish a lot of projects and orders...but even that is going smoothly so all of this is good.
And yesterday, it seems, was the Purrmeister's first day in his little life of being really hot. He sought out the coolest patch of floor in the camper and was panting like crazy....as was Dakota. Gotta' say, that heat really slammed us with no gradual introduction--just WHAMMO, welcome to summer. I really felt for my long haired, thick coated critter friends....I'll relent and turn on the AC eventually but I just couldn't bring myself to do it yesterday.
When we finally got home, there was a "flash" across our path and next thing I knew, 3 cats were in hot pursuit. You guessed it....a mouse in the house. Purrmeister finally caught it, but wouldn't kill it. I was patient as long as possible and finally caught it myself and took it outside. The ruckus could have lasted all night the way it was going!! Problem is, he's gotten too big now to fit under all the furniture...so the mouse definitely had the advantage there.
Have a nice MONDAY!!