Thursday, May 27, 2010

That Darn Cat - Movie Version




This is it, really!! Where the Purrmeister takes on his mortal enemy: His Tail!

And then proceeds to act like a stark, raving mad lunatic. A Mad Catter. You'll just have to see it to believe it! And the ambient music in the background?? "A Prairie Home Companion" was on and apparently, one of the musical selections was in progress. I didn't really notice until I replayed it. I was so hypnotized by this crazy cat's antics to the exclusion of anything else.

So it's Thursday night here and Dakota, Purrmeister and I are settled into the camper again. Got here quite late and so supper was very late. Only a few early arrivals today....tomorrow will be a major day for checking people in and I imagine the peace and quiet out here now, during an amazing full moon, will be "slightly" more active as folks get into "the holiday spirit."

I'm finally caught up on "regular orders" and hope, over the weekend, to get a handle on a pile of special orders and new ideas....we'll see. Progress can be painfully slow when there are dozens of interruptions. And so it goes. If you're off camping this weekend think of me and be extra nice to your campground host or hostess ;->

And even if you're not camping (poor you) have a lovely holiday where ever you are!

13 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My tortie roommate, Binga goes psycho like that sometimes. I really don't know why she does that, when screaming, racing around the room and bouncing off the walls is way more gratifying.

Split Rock Ranch said...

Too funny!

Hope things aren't too crazy over the weekend. We aren't camping but then we live where everybody else wants to go camping and we have running water, indoor toilets, showers, etc.! ;o)

Have a fabulous weekend and thank you for hosting my Entrecard ad!

Ruth said...

Too Funny! I love how every now and then he looks at the camera and puts his ears back, as if to say "MOM! Put that darned thing away already!!!"

Anonymous said...

Now that is funny!
Are you sure he didn't get stoned off cat-nip first?!

BeadedTail said...

He is so funny attacking his evil tail! I can't figure out how you were giggling cause I couldn't stop!

Anonymous said...

I like the beginning where he is just lying there, notices the tip of his tail twitching and then...ATTACK.

have a great week-end

tkdesigns4u said...

After a loooong day, that was just what I needed.....a good laugh!!

Have a great weekend!
Tracey

Ann said...

Oh he is just too comical. That was hysterical. Enjoy the long weekend.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy Lilley Designs said...

Got to love kittens...adept @ playing w/ the air and their tails too boot...Purrmeister is a riot Karen!!!!

VanillaSeven said...

Wahahaha! So funny! :D There are never ending fun playing with cats :)

http://vanillaseven.com/

Jen said...

I thought only dogs did that! That is funny. What kinds of wacky weeds are growing out in your camp ground?

Lin said...

What a goof! You'd think he'd quit after biting it good and hard a few times! He sure is silly. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin