Wednesday, December 2, 2009

More Bits and Bobs from WillOaks Studio

Blooming Pearls with Peridot necklace



I'm in overdrive in the studio here, and it feels great (as long as I remember to relax my shoulders and neck periodically--I seem to tense up/bunch up when I'm too focused at my work bench. It's a bad habit!) But I'm trying to keep up posting here, so just a couple cool things: Purrmeister and Red Kitty are starting to get along and it sure beats the hiss game that has gone on for the past week plus around here!

And I've redone & revisited one of my older, but still popular designs...pairing pearls with peridot and pulling it all together with brown linen. OK back to work!

10 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

Those two look very relaxed. I don't think any other animal knows how to do that quite so well.

Narrative jewelry said...

Beautiful mix of pearls, peridot and brown linen, the result is so fresh and very spring like.
Happy to see that Purrmeister and Red kitty become friends, they are soooo lovely together, and the little one is really relax.

Symphony of Love said...

That necklace is beautiful. I love the color combination of the pearl, Peridot and the brown string.

vickie said...

Gorgeous necklace! Your kitties must have worn themselves out ... good!! lol

Lin said...

WOW! Look at those two together! How sweet. I wish my two would get along--it's only been a year. Sigh.

Amy Lilley Designs said...

I'm on 'card patrol', and have to stop after every 12 and stretch...your work remains consistently lovely, feminine...

Wish I had a kitten...you forget how small they are...sweet sweet sweet

Ann said...

Love the contrast between the pearls and the brown linen.

So glad to hear that cats are adjusting.

Unknown said...

Love the necklace! You do great work!

Am in a similar situation only with 2 hissing (sometimes growling) cats and 1 very small kitten. Am hoping that it stops soon. It has only been two days.

Artsnark said...

beautiful combination - love the necklace

Sara Katt said...

So glad to hear that your kitties are friends, or at least these two.
Purrs,
Sara Cat

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin