Monday, December 14, 2009

An Icy Offer for My Dear Blog Followers....& etc.

I mentioned my defective gutter, and sure enough-the snow on the roof melts, water flows into the gutters, the gutters do not drain properly, and the overflow creates stalactites that actually grow right in front of the door I typically use to come and go from the house....pretty, but not a good thing....But I love clear, sparkling things that remind me of ice. So today, I've decided to finally put a special offer for my blog readers right here on my blog.

I'm offering to take 20% off any purchase of any of my "clear crystal-like jewelry: bracelets, necklaces and/or earrings" for my blog readers that use the code: I LIKE ICE.


An overview of some of the pieces from WillOaks Studio eligible for the 20% discounted special

Here's how it works: you log into Etsy (setting up an account there is free & there's no obligation), go to my shop here, pick out any piece or pieces you'd like to purchase that are icy clear (typically faceted glass, German leaded crystal, cubic zirconia or clear or icy flake quartz.) When you check out, in the "message to seller," input the code: I LIKE ICE.

You'll then be directed to PayPal where you can use a credit card or your PayPal account to pay & complete the check out, and after your order is completed, I will refund 20% of your total invoice back to your PayPal account or to the credit card you used (refunds are completed in a few hours at the longest--I do it by hand from my computer.) It's a great deal to add some bling to your holiday outfit OR to gift to someone special on your holiday list! And if you'd like to pass this offer along to your friends? No problem! Just make sure they understand how this works!

Plus, this week, I'm upgrading all shipping to Priority Mail for no extra charge, so all orders placed before next Monday should arrive before Christmas. You will pay my typical modest shipping and handling charge of $3 or $4, but nothing extra for this upgraded service, and your order should arrive with time to spare before Christmas. (And, it's all prettied up and ready to give--that's just my standard way of preparing any order!)

This offer is good through Friday, 12-18-09, until midnight. And do keep in mind, some of these pieces are either one of a kind or a very limited edition...so when they are gone, they are gone!

And if you want to add "non-icy" items to your shopping cart too? No problem! The 20% discount does not apply to these items, but the shipping upgrade does, so it's still a good deal!

Any questions? No problem, just drop me an e-mail or, on Etsy, a "convo" and I'll try to get right back to you (my email address is WillOaksStudio (at) aol.com.)

And now for the "etcetera." It's my oh so lazy but oh so graphic kitten, Purrmeister, again. Here he's all sacked out on my oh so graphic duvet (zinnias!) Hey, it's really hard to get a good photo when he's racing around like a maniac, teasing and torturing the three adults in the household (wait, make that 4--he plays tag with my ankles on the stairs, yikes!) He's just growing like a weed right in front of my eyes!

Finally, in case you missed it, here's a master list of the blogs that are participating in the "Holiday Decorating" Blog Hop--it's lots of fun and definitely worth a look!! Our hostess was "The Frugal Housewife" blog and yes, there are 23 blogs participating--including many first time "blog hop particpants"--and that would include me, too!

4 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

Just seeing Purrmeister makes me think back to the cats I had long ago. I miss those little rascals, but I don't miss those claws.

Anonymous said...

Kittens are sweetest when they are asleep LOL

Sandee said...

Yikes, winter has visited your neck of the woods.

The kitty is too cute.

Have a terrific day. :)

Lin said...

He IS getting big! Such a sweet boy.

Love the icicles today. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin