Saturday, November 7, 2009

Claire Stahlecker - Forever Better



I was just thrilled to find this new video of my niece, Claire online recently! I incorporated her song "Quit You" in an earlier post here, collaged with my "Night Blooming Cereus" photo and video piece. The cactus was the visual star and Claire's music was the "sound track."

In this video, Claire is center stage! The tapes were made at a live performance of another of her original songs, "Forever Better." Way to go, Claire! I hope you all enjoy this--I have to admit it is a bit of shameless family self-promotion! But I'm just thrilled by the way my young niece is pursuing her music and making it a career. And although I'm probably prejudiced...I think she's a really good musician.

Thanks for dropping by and hope your Sunday is just lovely!

8 comments:

Lin said...

She IS good! Wow!

Rick (Ratty) said...

She really is very good. I remember the first time I heard her music here, I wasn't expecting her to be so good. I got a very pleasant surprise then. It's not a surprise now, but she's still very good. I understand why you're so proud.

Helen Harris said...

Bravo...thanks for sharing

Ann said...

Beauty and talent, what more could a girl ask for. I can see why you're so proud of her. Enjoyed the video thanks so much for sharing that with us.

Mrs Sweetwater said...

you have some talented dna there my friend. be proud, be very proud.
she's soon going to be in billboard.

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Claire is WONDERFUL...great video...promote away...she's a STAR!!!!

BeadedTail said...

Great video and I love the song! Claire is certainly very talented and I'm sure she's going to be very successful!

Unknown said...

great talent there, loved the song! thanks for sharing. have a wonderful day...hugz!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin